Saturday 5 January 2013

Evaluation Question Five

How Did It Attract / Address Your Audience ?


I thought that the best way for me to answer this question would be to ask three individuals who fit into my target audience of older teenagers to young adults from 16-21 what they thought of my products that I have created and how they thought they were attractive

Lucy, 16 on the Front Cover 


Bethany , 18 on the Double Page Spread 




Hannah, 17 on the Double Page Spread

These are the genuine responses from people within my target audience and I am pleased that they are attracted to the products that I have produced. They have noticed features such as the chart bar, colour consistency and pose and clothing of the model. Seeing as these were things that I specifically focused on to attract my target audience I am glad they noticed them.



No comments:

Post a Comment