Friday 4 January 2013

Evaluation Question Four

Who Would Be The Audience of Your Media Product ?

The music magazine that I have created is not focused specifically on one genre of music, as it is a chart music magazine. It would seem that this would make the target audience for this a lot broader however I would describe them as those who are the most interested in music in general as they are open to most genres that appear in the charts. Chart music can be appealing to a very large audience, younger people who have not yet found their favourite genre but also older teenagers and young adults aged 16- 21 who take a strong interest in the music which is in the charts - this is target audience that I am aiming my music magazine at.  I have focused the magazine mainly towards young women however men may also find it appealing. This has been done through the theme of powerful women which I have used on my front page and double page spread and also the stories which I have included.

I have created a video which I believe is a representation of the audience I am aiming my music magazine at. The video includes radio stations, stores, music channels , particular artists and festivals which are the interests of the target group.


 In this video I have attempted to portray the variation of interests that can be found within this target group as they are a collection of people who appreciate and are interested in a range of genres from Pop , Dance , RnB to Rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment