Monday 8 October 2012

Cover Model Second Shoot


When photographing the second shoot for my music magazine I attempted to reproduce the images that I had   previously chosen as my favourites from the first shoot and made the relevant changes. 




 After looking at all of the photographs that I have taken in this shoot I have chosen this as the one that I will use on the front cover of my magazine. I have chosen this photo as I feel that the model is portraying the right attitude that I planned which is a strong female attitude not only with the pose which she is positioned in but also in her facial expressions. This photograph that I have chosen is strongly linked to the research that I have previously carried out. During the process of shooting the images I have varied the outfit which she has been wearing however I have chosen to use the most simple outfit for the final product. This is because i feel it makes the model look the most powerful when she is not over complicated. I also feel that the lighting int his photograph is strong and compliments my models skin tone. However I have noticed there is a problem with this photograph which is that the models nails are on show an are not a colour that fits in with my theme nor matches the rest of the photo. I will use an editor programme such as Photoshop to edit this and ensure that the colour of her nails are a red that match the colour of her lips. I will also use photo shop to make the background of this image a smooth texture and not the crinkled sheet that can currently be seen. These changes will improve the quality of the image before it is placed on my front cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment