Friday 9 November 2012

Contents Hand Drawn





Above you can see the hand drawn designs that I created for my contents page. The image at the top is the initial ideas that I had on different ways that I could lay out my page containing all of the same features in different positions. These included a header at the top of the page, a chart bar, two small images and a large image. The designs which I created in the beginning were very simple. I went on to develop these , as can be seen in the bottom image, I had an idea which come as a result of deciding through my research that I would include a header at the top of the page. I experimented with different shapes I could make this header to make it more interesting and quirky than a simple rectangular shape.
The design that I feel is the best and I will attempt to duplicate will be the bottom right hand corner design as I feel it is my strongest.



No comments:

Post a Comment